Miniature jumper & cardigan knitting pattern (digital download) by Willowynn
Learn to knit this simple raglan-sleeved cardigan and jumper for your Willowynn animal dolls and other soft toys*
These easy projects are suitable for those with basic knitting skills. Worked from the bottom up, and knitted flat - with three options for making the jumper, including an advanced (in the round) option.
Designed to fit Willowynn animal dolls* (or other small soft toys), the finished knit measurements are (approximately) 30cm around the waist, 21 cm around the neck and 9cm in length.
* Willowynn animal doll sewing patterns sold separately.
Willowynn doll clothing and soft toy sewing patterns available in store.
Knitting patterns for cardigan and jumper (3 options for knitting the jumper)
Instructional colour photographs.
The pdf file consists of 7 pages and is 811 KB in size.
FINISHED GARMENT MEASUREMENTS
· Waist circumference: 30 cm (unstretched)
· Neck circumference: 21 cm (unstretched)
· Length: 9 cm
· Arm length: 6 cm
· Designed to fit a Willowynn animal doll (sewing patterns available at here)
· 25 grams fine (4 ply, sock, baby, fingering weight) yarn. (Sheepjes 4 ply cotton/bamboo)
· I pair of 2.75 mm needles (UK size 10, US size 2) approx. 34 cm in length
· Set of four, 2.75 mm double-pointed needles (option 3 jumper only)
· Stitch marker, or waste yarn
· Up to 3 small (10 mm) buttons, or hook and eyes (optional)
· Large darning/tapestry needle for seaming
TENSION / GUAGE
26 stitches and 40 rows = 10 cm / 4 inches square
A link to this PDF pattern will be included in your purchase confirmation email*, (which will be sent to the email address provided upon purchase). Click on this link to download and print.
*Check your spam folder or other email addresses you may have provided at checkout.
This knitting pattern is for private use only and cannot be used to produce products to be sold.
Designed by Margeaux Davis from Willowynn (www.willowynn.com), copyright 2018. All rights reserved. Do not distribute this sewing pattern electronically or in hard copy without written permission from Margeaux Davis.